December 25, 2006

Christmas 2006

Some of Laagans' christmas messages...

From Ivy:
Fireworks always keep me in awe and wonder that I stop dead in my track whenever the bright lights explode in the velvet sky. Now I'm made to think how your friendship had that same effect on me. And I told myself I'm so lucky to experience such a magnificent firework display that runs all throughout the years, filling my days with warm kindness, bright smiles and enduring love. Thank you for bringing out the colors in my life. Merry Christmas! Keep shining.

From Atan:
To the best bunch of people I have known and will ever know, thank you. I know that for some things words just don't suffice, but I want to thank you in words because you make so many days of the year christmases.

From Tope:
If it weren't for my financial handicap this season of joy and the luxury that goes with it, I wouldn't be able to appreciate the more essential. Need I say more? Thank you for making me feel valued and I wish I did just the same.

No comments: